Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm a slacker.

I know its been a while since my last post but I have a good excuse! We recently found out we are expecting a baby in August! So most of my time has been spent napping when I'm not at work. Gah, I love my bed. I promise as soon as I can stand to look at raw meat again, I'll be back with some new recipes. In the meantime, I have a few from the holidays that I haven't blogged about, so stayed tuned.


I was also given a blog award by both uncanny from Adventures in my Freezer and Ashley at Senora Espanola because they think my blog is refreshing, like lemonade. Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Christy said...

congrats on the baby!! how exciting!

Sally said...

Congratulations!!

Erin said...

Congratulations! that's wonderful!

(the award is pretty cool too :) )

#1SAHM said...

congrats! H&H 9 months! : )