Thursday, January 31, 2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008
These biscuits taste just like Red Lobster's!
Red Lobster Biscuits
Source: Good Eats-n-Sweet Treats
2 cups Bisquick mix
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2/3 cup milk1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon parsley1/4 cup butter - melted
Preheat oven to 450 F.
Combine first 3 ingredients until moist. Drop onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes, or until golden.
While the biscuits are baking, mix melted butter, parsley and garlic.
Pour over hot biscuits and serve.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Source: Simple, but Delicious.
1 package Pilsbury Pizza Dough
2 T extra virgin olive oil
5 garlic cloves
3 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
6 leaves Basil
6 oz. shredded mozzerella cheese
1/2 t salt
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Roll out pizza dough onto a baking stone. Press to desire thickness. Roll up outside 1 time to create crust.
3. Mix olive oil and garlic. Heat in microwave for 15 seconds to season oil. Spread half of mixture over the crust.
4. In remaining oil mix tomatoes and salt to coat tomatoes. Place tomatoes over top of crust. Cover with mozzerella. Top with italian seasoning, parsley, and basil. Sprinkle any remaining olive oil on top of pizza.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Top with parmesan cheese and cool for 2-3 minutes.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Sunday, January 6, 2008
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup butter, softened
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon celery salt
2 pounds tilapia fillets
2. In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2. Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.