For some reason, I started craving margherita pizza out of the blue. I've never made homemade pizza before but I decided to give it a shot and it was incredibly easy! I found a recipe online and made some adjustments and my, my, my was it good! My husband was very impressed as well.
Source: Simple, but Delicious.
1 package Pilsbury Pizza Dough
2 T extra virgin olive oil
5 garlic cloves
3 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
6 leaves Basil
6 oz. shredded mozzerella cheese
1/2 t salt
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Roll out pizza dough onto a baking stone. Press to desire thickness. Roll up outside 1 time to create crust.
3. Mix olive oil and garlic. Heat in microwave for 15 seconds to season oil. Spread half of mixture over the crust.
4. In remaining oil mix tomatoes and salt to coat tomatoes. Place tomatoes over top of crust. Cover with mozzerella. Top with italian seasoning, parsley, and basil. Sprinkle any remaining olive oil on top of pizza.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Top with parmesan cheese and cool for 2-3 minutes.